LTS team meeting on Thursday in 7 days at 15 UTC

hi,

this is an early reminder that we'll have another Debian LTS team meeting on
irc in 7 days, that is on Thursday, November 26th, at 15 UTC on #debian-lts on
irc.debian.org as documented on https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Meetings

A preliminary agenda can be found at https://pad.riseup.net/p/lts-meeting-agenda
but it's rather empty right now, so we might have a short meeting.

The only topic right now is "frontdesk handling, once again" though depending
on how the discussion on the (other) list goes, we might be able to scratch
it off the agenda ;)

Please do add your topics to the agenda and if you do so, please also mention
your name in brackets after the topic.

--
cheers,
	Holger