Re: DLA template and user signatures

Hi Abhijith,

> > Not quite sure what you mean by this. I am assuming you mean something
> > along the lines of it being "too intense for a DLA" but if so I don't
> > understand what the concern is here. Isn't each of these a potentially-
> > important security release?
>
> I think Emilio meant or what I assumed and replied to IRC is having
> something like this on the top of every DLA
>
> - ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Debian LTS Advisory XXXXX                               <LTS>@debian.org
> https://www.debian.org/<LTS_link>                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
> July 06, 2020                      https://www.debian.org/<LTS_link>/faq
> - ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the reference although this does not resolve my confusion, it
simply refines it: what it is about this header that is "too much for the
DLA". (Too much what?)

If being aware of the IRC conversation is necessary for this thread to
continue, perhaps someone can paste a suitably-edited transcript? I
don't have strong opinions about the format of this email, so if it
gets resolved off-list or this is really minor, I'm totally fine with
that. 👍

      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb
     `. `'`      lamby@debian.org 🍥 chris-lamb.co.uk