Update a fork for DLA publishing

Hi LTS team

When making a DLA published we create a fork of webwml project on
salsa. When publishing the next DLA I have found no efficient way to
update the fork with the origin. What I do now is to delete the salsa
fork (using "salsa del_repo") and make a new fork.

Does anyone know how to rebase the fork? Or is my way the way to do it?

Not to rebase is not the best option, since the webmasters asked me to
rebase last time.
Also the del_repo and new fork approach only work if I have no pending
merge requests.

Best regards

// Ola

|  ola@inguza.com                    opal@debian.org            |