Re: security upload imposing load on other parts of Debian

Hi,

(the long block of text is from Salvatore and should probably
still go to https://security-team.debian.org/security_tracker.html)

On Tue, Mar 03, 2020 at 08:45:36AM +0100, Ola Lundqvist wrote:

> We have this fairly well described here:
> https://security-team.debian.org/security_tracker.html
> Should that page be updated in some way?

yes, and Salvatore already suggested this:

> > > Yes sure (fixing my obvious english grammar issues and typos). We have
> > > a very "high level" view on this in [1], but it might make sense to
> > > add some verbose explanation/outline on this on your repsective LTS
> > > subpage where issue triage is documented. The most important bit is, I
> > > think to explain they are basically all no-dsa, but "smell directions"
> > > or flavours, with strongness on how the respective team will consider
> > > they.
> > >
> > >  [1]
> > > https://security-team.debian.org/security_tracker.html#issues-not-warranting-a-security-advisory

so, yes, if someone could update doc/security-team.d.o/security_tracker in
security-tracker.git with above info from Salvatore, that would be awesome!

--
cheers,
	Holger

There are no jobs on a dead planet.