Re: keystone support in Jessie

Hi Brian,

> > Yes I believe so. Can you go ahead and request to add it there
> > whilst you have it open? If not, let me me know and I will go ahead
> > with that. I have removed keystone from dla-needed.txt in 18c3371ddc.
>
> Will do so. Probably Monday.

No worries. With my frontdesk hat on I've actually gone ahead and made
a merge request for this.

In fact, I noticed that OpenStack "lost support from upstream just a
few weeks after the [Jessie] release" [0], so I've gone ahead and
proposed that the main OpenStack packages are marked as unsupported,
mirroring a similar decision made when Wheezy was LTS.

I might be missing a few source package names, but I think my MR [1]
will cover most of it for now.

  [0] https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts/2015/11/msg00024.html
  [1] https://salsa.debian.org/debian/debian-security-support/-/merge_requests/3

Best wishes,