Re: (semi-)automatic unclaim of packages with more than 2 weeks of inactivity (and missing DLAs on www.do)

On 19/02/2020 10:45, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:
> btw I wonder if that script shouldn't leave elsewhere, such as in the webwml
> repo or in the security-tracker.

I have moved it to the security-tracker in [1]. I made it more useful for DSAs
by ignoring regression updates, as those are not (currently) imported to the
website. That let me found a few entries were data/DSA/list just had the wrong
year, and by fixing those I got the list down to this:

$ bin/check-advisories --website-path ../../webwml
ERROR: .data or .wml file missing for DSA 4342-1 (reserved by Michael Gilbert)
ERROR: .data or .wml file missing for DSA 3156-1 (reserved by Luciano Bello)
ERROR: .data or .wml file missing for DSA 3043-1 (reserved by Moritz Muehlenhoff)
ERROR: .data or .wml file missing for DSA 2360-1 (reserved by Michael Gilbert)
ERROR: .data or .wml file missing for DSA 1975-1 (reserved by Stefan Fritsch)

Cheers,
Emilio

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/security-tracker-team/security-tracker/-/merge_requests/52