Re: Thoughts on Xen updates in LTS

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 05:56:33PM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Roberto,
>
> On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 12:33:12PM -0500, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> > I have recently begun working on updates to xen in jessie.
>
> have you done this in coordination with credative who were working on that before?

I did not coordinate with Credativ.  In the past, the xen package always
showed as "claimed" by Credativ in dla-needed.txt.  I interpreted the
presence of xen in dla-needed.txt unclaimed, along with the absence of
updates over the last 5-6 months, as indication that the work was not
being done by anyone else.

If I should have coordinated, I apologize.  With whom should I
communicate to ensure that I don't do duplicate work?  Or would it be
better if I simply stopped working on the package?

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez