Re: Unable to announce the updates

Hi Utkarsh,

> Running `gpg --clearsign DLA-2063-1` which generates DLA-2063-1.asc and
> pasting its content and sending it via GMail.
>
> Whilst I BCCed myself, I do get a "Good signature from Utkarsh Gupta
> <utkarsh@debian.org>" on Thunderbird.

Whilst not conclusive, this would suggest to me that the mailing list
software is not treating this key as authorised; did you perhaps do
some Debian keyring changes recently? It may take some time to
propagate, perhaps after a keyring update (usually once a month IIRC).

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb