Re: Unable to announce the updates

Hi Chris, Emilio,

On 13/01/20 2:41 pm, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:
> On 10/01/2020 19:12, Utkarsh Gupta wrote:
>> Hi Chris,

>>> This is invariably due to issues regarding the GPG signature.
>>
>> Ah, I am guessing that Thunderbird doesn't really work when a GPG
>> signature is sent as an attachment?
>>
>>> If it helps, I tend to BCC myself when making those announcements so
>>> that I can confirm that I used the correct key and (inline) signature
>>> scheme.
>>
>> Aha! Nice idea, I shall BCC myself, too.
>> Perhaps I shall look up the inline signature scheme, thanks! :)
>
> Using enigmail with PGP/mime has problems with debian lists for some reason. So
> that's most likely the cause. Just use inline PGP signatures when sending mails
> to -announce lists and you should be good.

Perhaps this doesn't seem to be working for me :/
Here's what I'm doing:
Running `gpg --clearsign DLA-2063-1` which generates DLA-2063-1.asc and
pasting its content and sending it via GMail.

Whilst I BCCed myself, I do get a "Good signature from Utkarsh Gupta
<utkarsh@debian.org>" on Thunderbird.

Am I missing something?

Best,
Utkarsh