Re: State of ampache: we should declare it unsupported

On Fri, Oct 04, 2019 at 06:12:50PM -0400, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:

> I have commented on the upstream GitHub issue with a request for
> assistance from the author.  I am inclined to wait perhaps a week for a
> reply.  If no reply is received, or a negative reply, then it would seem
> that declaring ampache unsupported might be the only alternative.  If
> the author is willing to help, then a new assessment can be made based
> on the scope of the changes.

The author responded to my request within just a few minutes.  He is
going to work to reconstruct the individual changes that address the
open CVEs.

Sylvain, thank you for the suggestion.  I will wait some days to see
what his work yields to determine if the changes can be safely
integrated into ampache in Debian.

Regards,

-Roberto

--