Re: State of ampache: we should declare it unsupported

Hi,

The vulnerabilities are important and upstream does not provide any
fixed release.
This means all ampache installations (Debian and non-Debian) are at risk.

It would be worth explaining the situation to upstream and requesting
his explicit stance on the matter.

I believe this will make the decision easier, and contribute to raise
awareness about good security practices.

Cheers!
Sylvain