Re: LTS update for openldap?

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 10:13:06PM +0200, Markus Koschany wrote:
Thank you for preparing an update for openldap in Jessie. I will take
care of all necessary paper work and upload the package for you.

Great. Thank you! I uploaded the package to mentors.d.n, so the source package is available at:

https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/openldap/openldap_2.4.40+dfsg-1+deb8u5.dsc

Can you send some instructions to the list how I can verify the patches?

I have attached test scripts for verifying all three issues. Let me know if I can explain or clarify anything about how they work.

thanks,
Ryan