Re: New list: lts-do-call-me

Am 17.07.19 um 16:46 schrieb Roberto C. Sánchez:
> On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 11:26:56AM -0300, Markus Koschany wrote:
>>
>> lts-do-call-me contains all maintainers and/or source
>> packages that should be handled by the maintainer. Please contact all
>> maintainers in this list before starting to work on the package. There
>> are some other maintainers who regularly provide updates themselves,
>> please update the list as needed and share any information you have.
>>
> Is it correct to assume that packages will be noted with this
> information when triaged into dla-needed.txt?  I've seen some that have
> a note like, "maintainer will handle update," so I assume that it is
> part of the front desk procedure.

Yes, ideally this should be managed by frontdesk. So if you are not
already aware of it take a look at both files and then add the package
with a note.

> Likewise, I would expect a note
> indicating that the maintainer has been contacted and stating either
> that no response has been received yet, or a response has been received
> saying that we should go ahead or let the maintainer handle it (as
> appropriate).
>
> Do I understand correctly?

I think that works as before. We already do it this way. For the
majority of packages nothing will change but for those packages in
lts-do-call-me we should take extra care and note any responses of the
maintainer and follow-up as necessary.

Regards,

Markus