Re: Having a test repository for (kernel?) updates

On Mon, Apr 01, 2019 at 09:30:20PM +0200, Bernhard Schmidt wrote:
> As long as we have Jessie systems (and also for Stretch once it is in
> LTS) we would be willing to run some staging systems and even parts of
> the production systems on some sort of -proposed repository. If there
> are more users doing that we could catch regressions earlier on.
>
> I don't exactly know how this could be done technically,

There's https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=817286 which
has all the requirements and there's even funding available to get
that implemented, but we haven't heard anything back from the person
who we were told would implement that.

Cheers,
        Moritz