Re: Jessie update of cron?

Hi Chris,

On  Fr 15 Mär 2019 14:59:07 CET, Chris Lamb wrote:

[dropping maintainers from CC]

Hi Mike,

The Debian LTS team would like to fix the security issues which are
currently open in the Jessie version of cron
[…]
PS: A member of the LTS team might start working on this update at
any point in time. You can verify whether someone is registered
on this update in this file:
https://salsa.debian.org/security-tracker-team/security-tracker/raw/master/data/dla-needed.txt

I note that you have taken the "claim" here. I only mention it because
I took the corresponding ones for "Extended LTS" and it would make
more sense and likely be more efficient if the same developer did both.

Happy to either "take over" your claim or you take over mine; I will
hold off on the ELTS update in the meantime, however.

Best wishes,

I'd be indeed happy to take over the wheezy cron pkg, too. After my internal openssh woes (which I still need to look into, in fact), I could need some easy to fix package.

Thanks for noticing. Please ack that the take over is ok. Thanks!

Mike
--

mike gabriel aka sunweaver (Debian Developer)
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: sunweaver@debian.org, http://sunweavers.net