Re: Jessie update of cron?

[dropping maintainers from CC]

Hi Mike,

> The Debian LTS team would like to fix the security issues which are
> currently open in the Jessie version of cron
[…]
> PS: A member of the LTS team might start working on this update at
> any point in time. You can verify whether someone is registered
> on this update in this file:
> https://salsa.debian.org/security-tracker-team/security-tracker/raw/master/data/dla-needed.txt

I note that you have taken the "claim" here. I only mention it because
I took the corresponding ones for "Extended LTS" and it would make
more sense and likely be more efficient if the same developer did both.

Happy to either "take over" your claim or you take over mine; I will
hold off on the ELTS update in the meantime, however.

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb