Re: Request for testing - symfony

Replying to myself here.

On Mon, Mar 04, 2019 at 11:22:35PM -0500, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:

> This was very helpful.  I was convinced that there had to be some way to
> get to a working app with just the components in the Debian packages.  I
> will try to perform some testing and will report back if I still need
> additional help.

I was able to perform some very basic testing.  It appears that nothing
is catastrophically broken.  However, I was not able to find reproducers
or even sufficiently detailed descriptions to be able to reproduce the
vulnerable behavior.  However, since all of the fixes appear to be
accompanied by unit tests that exercise the specific code that was
changed.

> That said, if anyone out there is able to test, either positive or
> negative reports would be very helpful.

I still intend to upload on Saturday the current package as I have
prepared it, unless there are any reports of problems.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez