Re: ikiwiki / CVE-2019-9187

Hi Brian,

It appears you generated your debdiff "backwards" - just in case this
is part of larger problem, could you re-post it? Thanks.

> I wasn't sure what version number to use. Previous jessie-security
> releases use the convention of "3.20141016.x" so was wondering if I
> should be using "3.20141016.5". At the moment have used
> "3.20141016.4+deb8u1" instead.

Good call. I believe the +debXuY to be more suitable for a jessie-
security update over .x as the intention, context and origin of the
update are immediately inferanble from the version number alone.

Best wishes,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb