Re: heads up: DLA should now be published on the website

On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 04:10:47PM -0500, Antoine Beaupré wrote:
> > can you please put that on wiki.d.o/LTS/Development?!
> This is now done. I added a new section to the wiki

awesome, thank you!

> I've done one more mass import, hopefully the last:
> https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/merge_requests/58

merged and pushed, thanks.

> But my little finger tells me there are many DLAs still missing from the
> website. So even if/when the above MR does get merged, more entries will
> be missing. So someone will need to make sure to run the check script to
> make sure no entries are missing regularly, see also:
> https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/cron/merge_requests/1

I guess I will run this check script weekly (or maybe even daily) on
jenkins.debian.net.

> Obviously, this workflow is not optimal and could be automated, see also
> #859123 (in CC).

we'll get there eventually.

> Thank you for your time.

very much likewise!

--
tschau,
	Holger

In Europe there are people prosecuted by courts because they saved other people
from drowning in the  Mediterranean Sea.  That is almost as absurd  as if there
were people being prosecuted because they save humans from drowning in the sea.