Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 4371-1] apt security update
- To: Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <email@example.com>
- Cc: Ben Hutchings <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Debian LTS <email@example.com>, Chris Lamb <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 4371-1] apt security update
- From: Steve McIntyre <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 11:12:14 +0000
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 12:26:54AM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>On Sun, Jan 27, 2019 at 06:33:29PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>>I'll give it a try now...
>And that worked on the first attempt. Using this approach, I've done
>jessie builds of the various LTS arches using casulana, the normal CD
>build machine. Resulting test output at
>if you'd like to have a look. I've tested the amd64 netinst with no
>network connection (to ensure no updates from elsewhere), and it
>happily installed the right version of apt (126.96.36.199.5) seamlessly.
>If you're happy with this, let me know and I'll spin a new version
>ready for release (version 8.11.1, I guess?).
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
Debian does NOT ship free CDs. Please do NOT contact the mailing
lists asking us to send them to you.