Re: Draft for EOL announcement

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 10:16:43PM +0200, Markus Koschany wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It is true that https://deb.freexian.com/extended-lts is not available
> yet but I assumed this will change on May 31. If not I can also delete
> the sentence about ELTS for now and add "More information will follow
> soon" or something like that. Added Raphael to CC. Hopefully he can
> clarify the situation.

It's not appropriate anyway for an official Debian announcement. LTS
itself is already a grayish area, but advertising a service which
solely prepares package updates on paid basis seems not ok with DMUP.

If the service is limited to Freexian subscribers, you can send a
newsletter to them?

Cheers,
        Moritz