Re: Draft for EOL announcement

Hi all,

Am 25.05.2018 um 21:55 schrieb Emilio Pozuelo Monfort:
[...]
> Minor nitpick: codenames in Debian are 'officially' lowercase, so I'd change that.

thanks for your feedback so far. I intend to implement all your
suggestions but I slightly disagree with Emilio here because names are
capitalized in English (and other languages). [1] Also apparently nobody
seems to make an effort to implement the "official" way. Just found [2].
Look what they have done with B[b]uster. ;)

It is true that https://deb.freexian.com/extended-lts is not available
yet but I assumed this will change on May 31. If not I can also delete
the sentence about ELTS for now and add "More information will follow
soon" or something like that. Added Raphael to CC. Hopefully he can
clarify the situation.

Regards,

Markus

[1]