Re: automating process for publishing DLAs on the website

On 2018-12-19 14:58:29, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 09:52:19AM -0500, Antoine Beaupré wrote:
>> > I also note #859122 is not marked 'patch'.
>> fixed.
>
> :)

>> > you were given access a week ago, too. \o/
>> yup. I guess I could just merge my own patches now... or do you want to
>> review them and do that instead, so we can get at least a second pair of
>> eyes on them?
>
> I just briefly reviewed them (not being a debian-www expert) and they
> a.) looked good and b.) only affect our areas, so I do think you should
> merge them.

i merged both patches, but it doesn't look like the change showed up on
the main website yet:

https://www.debian.org/security/2018/

... doesn't list any DLA, and those are both 404s:

https://www.debian.org/security/2018/dla-1580
https://www.debian.org/security/2018/dla-1561

Any ideas?

A.

--
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that
you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines.