Re: Xen 4.4 updates vs. Xen Stretch backport

Hi Peter,

sorry for the delay in replying...

On Fri, Dec 07, 2018 at 01:32:49PM +0100, Peter Dreuw wrote:
> > Assuming (*) you will continue to work on xen DLAs: please apply to become
> > a project member of https://salsa.debian.org/security-tracker-team/ so
> > that you can push your commits directly. Until you are accepted (which
> > should be a matter of hours or very few days) I'll be glad to merge
> > patches from you sent to me via email or some such.
> Oh, thats nice. How do I do this? I haven't found such an option to join
> on the salsa gitlab page

go to https://salsa.debian.org/security-tracker-team as a logged in user
and you will see a button "request access" (unless you are already a
member.)

> and the documentation at
> https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Development#Prepare_security_updates_for_Jessie_LTS
> says, this list here is one of the three options to request this access.

right. and it works :) Even more seriously, I just fixed the URL for the
first option on that page.

How are the Xen 4.4 fixes coming along?

--
cheers,