Re: Jessie update of qtbase-opensource-src?

Hi Ola! Please next time use the team's address, there is no need to CC us.

El jueves, 13 de diciembre de 2018 17:50:48 -03 Ola Lundqvist escribió:
> Dear maintainers,
>
> The Debian LTS team would like to fix the security issues which are
> currently open in the Jessie version of qtbase-opensource-src:
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2018-19873
> https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2018-19870
>
> These are not the most urgent things to fix but I think it would be
> good to fix it anyway since QT is so common. There are a few other issues
> that have been ignored that may be worth fixing at the same time.
>
> Would you like to take care of this yourself?

We don't currently have enough man power to prepare 5.11.3 and we need to fix
stable, so I don't think so.

[snip]

> If you don't want to take care of this update, it's not a problem, we
> will do our best with your package. Just let us know whether you would
> like to review and/or test the updated package before it gets released.

Pretty please go ahead with the LTS fix. Please note that Jessie has Qt 5.3.2,
and quite a lot of water has gone under the bridge. The fix might or not be
easy.