Re: QEMU in Jessie: call for testers

> > I have prepared a preliminary package for qemu to fix most of currently
> > open CVEs (among those that have a patch or have been fixed in stretch).
> > I would be glad if someone could give it a try. It is found in the usual
> > place:
> >
> >     deb https://people.debian.org/~santiago/debian santiago-jessie-security/
> >     deb-src https://people.debian.org/~santiago/debian santiago-jessie-security
>
> I installed your package in a clean environment and made some basic use
> of it, such as create raw disks, create instances (some different
> architectures), boot existent disks. Everything seems fine so far.

I will proceed to a few tests on my side this afternoon if the upload can
wait till then. Those will probably be run on a fresh Jessie livecd though
(my processor does not support nested virtualization which is quite
annoying when I want to test QEMU in a Jessie VM...)

cheers,
 Hugo

--
                Hugo Lefeuvre (hle)    |    www.owl.eu.com
RSA4096_ 360B 03B3 BF27 4F4D 7A3F D5E8 14AA 1EB8 A247 3DFD