Re: the way to enigmail: gnupg 2.1 backport considerations

On 2018-11-19 22:32:17, Alexander Wirt wrote:
> I can't stress thos often enough. Jessie-backports doesn't exist anymore.
> They are unsupported for months and I do really hope that they get archived
> soon.

I'm sorry I implied we might use backports for this. I didn't mean to: I
mean we should take what has been backported in jessie-backports and
upload that to jessie-security.

A.

--
If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,
The first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.