testing openssl for Jessie LTS

Hi everybody,

I uploaded version 1.0.1t-1+deb8u10 of openssl to:

https://people.debian.org/~alteholz/packages/jessie-lts/openssl/

Please give it a try and tell me about any problems you met.

Thanks!
 Thorsten

   * CVE-2018-0735
     Samuel Weiser reported a timing vulnerability in the OpenSSL ECDSA
     signature generation, which might leak information to recover the
     private key.
   * CVE-2018-5407
     Alejandro Cabrera Aldaya, Billy Brumley, Sohaib ul Hassan, Cesar
     Pereida Garcia and Nicola Tuveri reported a vulnerability to a
     timing side channel attack, which might be used to recover the
     private key.