Xen 4.4 updates - request for feedback

Hello, everyone,

I prepared another set of fixes based on the current Xen package on jessie-security (4.4.4lts2-0+deb8u1, DLA-1549).

These fixes include

CVE-2017-15595 / xsa 240
CVE-2017-15593 / xsa 242
CVE-2017-15592 / xsa 243
CVE-2017-16693 / xsa 244
CVE-2017-17044 / xsa 246
CVE-2017-17045 / xsa 247
CVE-2018-10472 / xsa 258
CVE-2018-10981 / xsa 262

The testing packages are available here:

https://share.credativ.com/~pdr/xen-test/

These testing packages are auto generated by our new build system, so the package name is somewhat cryptic as it reflects the date and time of build as well as parts of the git hash it is based on.

You can find the repository here: https://github.com/credativ/xen-lts

dpkg might tell you about a potential downgrade, but you can ignore this for testing purposes safely. I expect them to be working but I would appreciate some feedback on this version before passing them to the public repository.

I will head on to the next issues to fix.

Kind regards

Peter

--
Peter Dreuw
Teamleiter

gpg fingerprint: 33B0 82D3 D103 B594 E7D3  53C7 FBB6 3BD0 DB32 ED41
https://www.credativ.de/

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
USt-ID-Nummer: DE204566209
Trompeterallee 108, 41189 Mönchengladbach

Unser Umgang mit personenbezogenen Daten unterliegt
folgenden Bestimmungen: https://www.credativ.de/datenschutz