Re: Switch CVE triaging week?

Hi Markus

I have assigned myself to the days in december. I'll let you handle
next week and I'll take this one instead.

// Ola

On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 at 12:56, Markus Koschany <apo@debian.org> wrote:

> Am 17.09.2018 um 12:51 schrieb Ola Lundqvist:
> > Hi Guido and Markus
> >
> > Markus: I saw that you had added yourself this week. That is fine with
> > me. I have assigned myself to next week that Guido left instead. Let
> > me know if you want me to take both weeks instead.
> >
> > Guido: I have assigned myself all these three occasions.
> >
> > All: I have left the week I cannot work blank.
>
> Ok, apparently there was some overlap in our Git repository. Feel free
> to change it again. I am fine with your proposal as well.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Markus

/  ola@inguza.com                    Folkebogatan 26            \
|  opal@debian.org                   654 68 KARLSTAD            |
|  http://inguza.com/                Mobile: +46 (0)70-332 1551 |
\  gpg/f.p.: 7090 A92B 18FE 7994 0C36 4FE4 18A1 B1CF 0FE5 3DD9  /