Re: Switch CVE triaging week?

Hi,
On Sun, Sep 16, 2018 at 09:43:34PM +0200, Ola Lundqvist wrote:
> Hi Markus, Chris, Guido and Thorsten
>
> Today I realized that I have planned for LTS CVE triaging exactly the
> week that I'm going to move to a new house. Not the best planning
> maybe. Well I did not know that I had to move when I signed up for
> that week.

My plan to pick up LTS work again didn't work out yet so I removed
myself from frontdesk for 2018. Sorry for not noticing earlier. Since my
next front desk week is up in the not so distant future it would be
great if someone could pick it up. The weeks are:

24-09 to 30-09
12-11 to 18-11
10-12 to 16-12

Cheers,