Re: #860064 dnsmasq will not start after dns-root-data upgrade

On Thu, 2018-07-19 at 18:42 +0200, Christoph Martin wrote:
> tags 860064 +stretch
> tags 860064 +jessie
> thanks
>
> Am 01.07.2018 um 15:38 schrieb Adam D. Barratt:
> > On Sun, 2018-07-01 at 11:38 +0000, Martin, Christoph wrote:
> > > dns-root-data had an update a week before. the file with the dns
> > > root
> > > keys was updated. at least the format has changed.
> >
> > To re-iterate, no such change has happened recently in stretch.
[...]
> > The file /usr/share/dns/root.ds was changed in both jessie and
> stretch
> with the update at june 24th:

Please explain how the file was changed in stretch on that date.
Specifically, which version of dns-root-data was updated, from which
version.

Sorry to keep going on about this, but there wasn't a dns-root-data
update in the stretch point release that occurred on June 24th, so I'm
very confused as to what effect you're apparently seeing.

regards,

Adam