Re: News: 2018-06-01-Debian-7-Long-Term-Support-reaching-end-of-life

Hi

About https://deb.freexian.com/extended-lts header: "Debian Extended
LTS by Freexian".

The explanation that follows is perfect, but the header could be
misunderstood, imho. How about "Extended LTS for Debian (7) by
Freexian"? Debian... by Freexian could be understood like Debian is a
trademark of Freexian. ;)

The ELTS project is really a new thing in the Debian world and the
information about its existance can be important to some Debian users.
I don't know the rules for announcement mails. Maybe the project can be
mentioned in the mail as "it is not by the Debian LTS team, but some
people are involved in both". Other companies should have the same
right to be mentioned in an announcement then.

Maybe it can be mentioned in the Debian wiki on the page where
freelancers are mentioned and in the announcement there can be a link
to the wiki page.

Jens