Re: Draft for EOL announcement

Hi,

On Sat, 26 May 2018, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
> It's not appropriate anyway for an official Debian announcement. LTS
> itself is already a grayish area, but advertising a service which
> solely prepares package updates on paid basis seems not ok with DMUP.

Given that no Debian machines are involved in extended LTS, I wonder
how the DMUP comes into your picture.

I'd like to point out also that the prepared updates will be available
for all (just like for regular LTS), it's just that the set of supported
packages is solely defined by the sponsors.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer