Re: last call for wheezy updates and remaining work for transition

Hi,

[...]
>>From what I understand, the next steps here are:
>
>  1. send the announcement (tomorrow, markus?)

I will send the announcement on 01.06. around 10-14 UTC.

>  2. ensure the infrastructure team is ready for the new LTS
>  3. contact the FTP team to give LTS users 4 weeks grace period
>  4. contact the rel team to coordinate the last jessie release
>  5. update wiki pages

I assume the last point release for Jessie will happen before June 17.
Most likely there is no action required from our side. Some users
approached us last time when we retired Squeeze to wait with the
archival process a little. So I guess point 3 is still valid and a good
idea.

Regards,

Markus