Re: [SECURITY] [DLA 1096-1] wordpress-shibboleth security update

Hi Dominic,

> I haven't been able to test this update yet against an installed
> system, could you confirm what testing has been done for wheezy?

I installed the package etc. and double-checked the esc_url method was
added in the resulting binary. I then checked that esc_url method did
the right thing using the PHP CLI.

Alas, I did not setup a complete wheezy Wordpress installation with
a Shibboleth integration to test this, so this would be only "gap"
if there was one.

      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb
     `. `'`      lamby@debian.org / chris-lamb.co.uk