Re: [SECURITY] [DLA 1096-1] wordpress-shibboleth security update

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 06:51:10PM +0100, Chris Lamb wrote:
> Package        : wordpress-shibboleth
> Version        : 1.4-2+deb7u1
> CVE ID         : CVE-2017-14313
> Debian Bug     : #874416
>
> It was discovered that there was a an XSS vulnerability in the login form of
> the "Shibboleth" identity provider module for Wordpress.
>
> For Debian 7 "Wheezy", this issue has been fixed in wordpress-shibboleth version
> 1.4-2+deb7u1.
>
> We recommend that you upgrade your wordpress-shibboleth packages.

Hi,

I haven't been able to test this update yet against an installed
system, could you confirm what testing has been done for wheezy?
If this package has received real-world testing, I can proceed to upload
for jessie and stretch (as the patch is identical); otherwise I will wait
until my contact can run this testing for me.

Thanks,
Dominic.