Re: Debian Jessie

On Wed, 2017-10-11 at 17:02 +0200, Tobias Koeck wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I still have some Debian Jessie server running. Now I am wondering if I
> should change the sources.list to jessie-lts or do I have to wait until
> next year to switch?

You're probably remembering Squeeze LTS, which uses a new archive suite
and required adding a line to APT sources.list.  Wheezy LTS does not
require this - it uses the same suite as for regular security support.
I would expect the same to be true for Jessie LTS.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain. - Lily