Re: Debian Jessie

On 10/11/2017 09:02 AM, Tobias Koeck wrote:

> I still have some Debian Jessie server running. Now I am wondering if I
> should change the sources.list to jessie-lts or do I have to wait until
> next year to switch?

FWIW. I have a number of Debian releases on my servers: Wheezy, Jessie,
and Buster. I tried to go to Stretch, but that one sucks, big time.
Jessie and Wheezy work, but Buster looks like it might be quite
civilized, given a few months of working the bugs out, and if you can
ignore the s.*d word.

--
Glenn English