Re: Wheezy update of mercurial?

On 2017-08-16 18:35:49, Javi Merino wrote:
>> You can also opt-out from receiving future similar emails in your
>> answer and then the LTS Team will take care of mercurial updates
>> for the LTS releases.
>
> I did a while ago.  I'm happy for the LTS team to take care of
> mercurial updates for LTS releases.

Hi,

I think the confusiong may be because the package is team-maintained. In
a separate email, for example, Tristan said he would help with reviewing
the package, which makes me feel the team behind the Mercurial package
is not all on the same page here.

So should we ping Mercurial maintainers for LTS issues or not? Or should
we simply avoid pinging Vincent?

Thanks for any clarification!

A.

--
L'homme construit des maisons parce qu'il est vivant, mais il écrit des
livres parce qu'il se sait mortel.