Re: Wheezy update of apache2?

On Monday, 17 July 2017 16:57:00 CEST Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> I did the deb7u9 update of apache2 and I was not aware of the regression
> either.  I wonder if it makes sense for bugs above a certain severity
> affecting versions of a package which are security uploads to show up in
> the security tracker.  Or would there be some other sensible way, aside
> from having to go to the BTS directly?

Sorry that I haven't forwarded that to you in a timely manner. I think I have
mentioned it before the previous upload, but it may have gotten lost
somewhere.

I don't know how a reasonable automatic notification could look like. Probably
it has to be up to the maintainer to forward such bug reports.

Cheers,
Stefan