Re: Wheezy update of apache2?

I did the deb7u9 update of apache2 and I was not aware of the regression
either.  I wonder if it makes sense for bugs above a certain severity
affecting versions of a package which are security uploads to show up in
the security tracker.  Or would there be some other sensible way, aside
from having to go to the BTS directly?

Regards,

-Roberto

--