Re: Fwd: phpldapadmin_1.2.2-5+deb7u1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Am 11.07.2017 um 09:36 schrieb Chris Lamb:
> Hi Markus et. al.,
>
>>> This is probably obvious to someone else, but I am rather confused by
>>> this rejection from security-master.
>>
>> we are currently having a difficult time when we try to upload arch:all
>> packages to wheezy-security. For instance we receive the following message:
>
> […]
>
> FYI for phpldapadmin I worked-around this by building with --build=source,all
> and re-uploading.

Thank you for the hint. I was unable to pass the --build command to
dpkg-buildpackage/debuild in Wheezy because it didn't exist and I
couldn't use a different tool for other reasons. However renaming the
_amd64-changes file to _all.changes worked for me.

Cheers,

Markus