From: Debian FTP Masters <ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org>
To: dak@security.debian.org, lamby@debian.org
Subject: phpldapadmin_1.2.2-5+deb7u1_amd64.changes REJECTED
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2017 22:10:06 +0000

The upload includes 'phpldapadmin_1.2.2-5+deb7u1_amd64.changes' whose filename includes the architecture name amd64, but does not include binaries for amd64. It is rejected to avoid filename conflicts with later buildd uploads.

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.

      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb, Debian Project Leader
     `. `'`      lamby@debian.org / chris-lamb.co.uk
       `-