Re: Please test imagemagick 6.7.7.10-5+deb7u14 before upload

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 10:31:30PM -0400, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have prepared version 6.7.7.10-5+deb7u14 of imagemagick.  The update
> includes a total of 32 patches.  I would appreciate it if those who use
> imagemagick heavily could test these packages and report any issues
> encountered.
>
> The packages can be obtained here:
>
> https://people.debian.org/~roberto/imagemagick_6.7.7.10-5+deb7u14_amd64.changes
>
> I will wait until Saturday before making an upload.  If no problems are
> reported before then, I will upload the packages as they currently are.

I have just finished updating the package to include the 6 or so most
recent CVEs which were fixed in the 6.8.9.9-5+deb8u9 upload to jessie.
The wheezy version number is the same and the packages are in the same
location.  I would appreciate any comments on these updated packages.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez