In May I spent all my 10 hours on the following tasks:
* Fix broken chroots, that had a broken /dev/ptmx symlink pointing to
/dev/pts/ptmx - which has the wrong permissions and was causing
problems with some packages. Was worried that broken chroot might be
reason Heimdal was failing to build correctly - but not the case.
* Retry Jessie security update. Tests still don't pass. Continuing is
risky, likely to cause breakage for what is a security issue that is
unlikely to affect many (if any) people.
* Write email to debian-lts describing issues in XBMC.
* potrace - try to isolate changes for security fix without success.
* mysql-connector-python - review security issue and report to
debian-lts mailing list.
* Various other packages looked at without any notable comments to make
Brian May <firstname.lastname@example.org>