Re: Problem with LibreOffice Calc

Hi,

On Fri, May 05, 2017 at 01:01:38PM +1000, Allan Hughson wrote:
>    I upgraded to version: 1:3.5.4+dfsg2-0+deb7u9 yesterday and noticed the

Yesterday?

https://lists.debian.org/debian-lts-announce/2017/04/msg00029.html. April 23.
Not upgrading for security issues in two weeks?

>    charts in spreadsheets disappear, replaced by a thumbnail image with the
>    text "OLE". If I double click on that icon, the graph appears but then
>    disappears again when I move off it.

That version is soo long out of support... Yes, I know there is wheezy-lts and that one
got a update recently for exactly a OLE security fix.. I prepared the wheezy-lts update
baded on Ubuntus patch for 3.5.7, though and it got amended later because mine was apparently
incomplete and did't fix this issue. Maybe it made it too strict? CC'ing -lts.

Regards,

Rene