Re: exim4 & libgnutls26: "A TLS packet with unexpected length was received."

Hi Antoine

On 29.03.17 22:21, Antoine Beaupré wrote:
> On 2017-03-29 19:32:33, Adrian Zaugg wrote:
> Litterally, "backporting" would mean uploading to wheezy-backports, and
> there is already a backport there:
I saw that one, but I think it is missing some security fixes.

> Now, maybe a backport if *exim4* could be done. There's already one for
> jessie, done by Andreas Metzler, and maybe you could ask him to do
> another for wheezy.
Ok, I try this if I find out that the error is less or no more seen with
this versions.

Thank you for your answer and to the others having replied.

Regards, Adrian.