re: asterisk_1.8.13.1~dfsg1-3+deb7u5_i386.deb / wheezy lts

Hey all,

Found this post in the archives.  Just subscribed.

re: asterisk_1.8.13.1~dfsg1-3+deb7u5_i386.deb

This version of Asterisk results in an immediate SIP termination in
almost all circumstances.  EG, Asterisk simply drops the call.

I did some SIP debugging, yet didn't see any reason for the remote to
drop the call.  A reversion to u4 immediately resolved the issue.

Happy to provide full, scrubbed sip debug.. and testing, but I'll need to
schedule downtime time to do that.

Thanks

On 11.01.2017 23:31, Gabriel Filion wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> sorry it took a while.
>
> Markus Koschany:
>> On 26.12.2016 20:04, Gabriel Filion wrote:
>> thank you very much for testing Asterisk. If you could test sip as well
>> when you are back in office, that would be great. We don't need to rush
>> the update and since there were some bigger changes in sip related code
>> more feedback is always appreciated.
>
> I've installed the packages for 1.8.13.1~dfsg1-3+deb7u5 on another
> wheezy server where phones are connected and SIP is working correctly
> there. (as well as IAX2 and the other stuff I tested before)

Thank you very much again for your time and the additional tests. I will
upload the the new version shortly.

Best,

Markus