LTS report for November 2016

Hi,

For November, I had 11 hours allocated. I unfortunately wasn't able to
free up enough time to do all my hours. I have spent around 4 hours on
various tasks, including some triage of libxml2, ntp, openssl and tiff
issues. I have also spent a significant amount of time working on
clarifying the next steps for the nss update.

Regarding that, I have finished my tests and can confirm that the test
suite has comparable failures than what I have seen in earlier
releases. I am not sure why it is failing the build now, I suspect the
test suite used to not return a failed exit code in previous versions,
in case of failures.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to pursue the work on nss until further
notice and have unassigned the issue. I need to take time off the
computer and will resume work in about two weeks.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

A.

--
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken!
                        - Oscar Wilde